Eligibility & Registration
Who is eligible to participate?
- A student who is legally blind
- Legal Blindness is defined as having a visual acuity with correction of 20/200 or less in the better eye, or a peripheral field of vision contracted to ten degrees radius or less regardless of the visual acuity. This means that an individual who has what is considered "normal vision" will see an object from 200 feet that a legally blind individual will need to view from 20 feet.
- A student who is in elementary or high school
- A student attending public or private school in Boston and its surrounding neighborhoods
- A student who lives in the following communities: Allston, Boston, Brighton, Dorchester, Jamaica Plane, Mattapan, Roxbury, Revere and Winthrop
A certificate of blindness mailed to the following address:Our Space Our Place
198 Tremont Street Box 325
Boston MA 02116
Registration FormsKids' Space Afterschool Program Registration
Touch The Future Career Exploration Registration